1. What are clip-in hair extensions?
Clip-in hair extensions are the easiest, fastest, and safest way to get Length, volume and style in just a matter of minutes. Clip-in hair extensions come with the clips already attached to them. This means that you can simply take the wefts and easily clip them into your hair all by yourself, without any additional costs, time, or professional help. Clip-in hair extensions are the perfect solution for those who are looking to get thicker hair and longer hair instantly, without the hassle, long-term commitment or breaking the bank.
2. What are the best hair extensions for me?
The best hair extensions are those that blend in well with your hair and also that fit your lifestyle. For example, if you shower often, dance, work out, swim, or play sports on a regular basis - perhaps it is best to consider temporary methods of hair extensions such as clip-in hair extensions, because they can easily be taken out for the duration of those activities and clipped back in when needed.
3. How long do hair extensions last?
The lifespan of clip-in hair extensions will depend on how well you take care of them, what products you use on them, and how often you wear them. With proper care and regular wear, Diva Divine Hair Extensions last anywhere from 6 -12 months or even longer.
4. Do hair extensions damage your hair?
Clip-in hair extensions are the best option as they are simply clipped into your hair like any regular hair clip. Additionally, since you are not sleeping with the extensions in or wearing them non-stop for a long period of time, this reduces the amount of pulling and stress on your hair, which results in healthier hair. Clip-in hair extensions cause absolutely no damage to your hair.
5. How to clip in hair extensions?
Clipping in hair extensions is very fast and easy! Simply snap the clips open and clip them close to the roots of your hair. They will stay securely in your hair without showing. We have multiple step by step tutorials on how to clip in hair extensions for different hair types on our website.
6. How to choose the right color of hair extensions?
Diva Divine Hair Extensions come in different shades, ranging from Jet Black to Ash Blonde. which means that there are subtle highlights and lowlights, lighter strands and darker strands throughout each set. This gives the shades movement, dimension, and depth. It also ensures that the extensions blend with your natural hair even if your hair colour is a shade or two off. To choose your perfect Diva Divine shade, If you are still having trouble choosing your shade, email us at email@example.com with a recent selfie taken in natural lighting with no direct sunlight, where we can see you hair from top to bottom, and with no filters added. The Diva Divine Support Team will be happy to make a recommendation!
7. Will hair extensions blend if I have short hair?
As long as your hair is at least 14 inches long, which is around shoulder length, clip-in hair extensions will blend. The reason why this is the recommended length is because your hair needs to be long enough in order for the clips to secure to your hair sturdily, and to ensure that the clips do not show through your short hair.
8. Can I curl and straighten hair extensions?
Yes! Hair extensions that are made with 100% human hair can be curled, straightened, blow-dried and styled, just like your own natural hair. In order to preserve and extend the lifespan of your Diva Divine Hair Extensions, however, we suggest to always use a heat protectant spray or natural heat protectant prior to styling your set.Additionally, we recommend to only use a low heat setting Using a low heat setting will prolong the lifespan of your extensions.
9. How to wash and dry hair extensions?
Since hair extensions do not receive natural oils from the scalp like our own hair, they do not need to be washed very often. We suggest only washing your extensions every 5-8 wears or when there is too much product build-up and they become unmanageable to style. We highly recommend using sulfate-free and alcohol-free hair products, as these ingredients can dry the hair out, leading to frizzy, tangly hair. You can wash your Diva Divine Hair Extensions the same way you would your own hair.
10. Can I dye/color my hair extensions?
Yes! Since Diva Divine Hair Extensions are made of 100% human hair, they can be dyed a darker color or toned by a professional hair colorist, who has had previous experience in working with hair extensions. We strongly do not recommend getting hair extensions bleached Bleaching is a harmful chemical process that can alter the quality of your set, and even damage it.
11. Should I get hair extensions?
There are many reasons why you should get hair extensions.
- If you experience hair loss or have difficulty growing out your natural hair, hair extensions help you achieve length again, and do not hinder hair growth in the meantime.
- If you got a bad haircut and want to cover it up, hair extensions will do just that.
- If you want to change up your look and add in highlights/lowlights but don't want to damage your natural hair or don't want to fully commit to the look, hair extensions will allow you to be experimental with your hair without the full-time commitment.
- If you suffer from hair loss or thinning hair, hair extensions will help you achieve the volume you once had.
- If you simply want to opt for a more voluminous hair look on special occasions or even for everyday use, hair extensions will create your hair dreams.
- If you want to change up your look, hair extensions will help make any hairstyle more fuller and longer.
E. No Damage
- Hair extensions allow you to get experimental with your hair and different looks, without hindering your hair growth or causing damage to your natural hair. Other hair extension alternatives like bonding or tape-ins can cause damage to your hair.
F. Ease of Use
- Hair extensions are super easy to use - they can be clipped in and out of your hair in a matter of minutes!