01. How to apply weft hair extensions with beads?
The application process involves having small sections of hair connected to your weft hair extensions using a small bead being installed using hot plier or cold pressing method. This bead is then treated in a way that it securely and seamlessly connects your natural hair with your weft hair extension.
02. How to remove weft hair extensions?
Firstly we suggest you visit your nearest Diva Divine Store to get the process done by the hair experts but still if you want to do it at home then follow the steps
- Step 1) Use your scissors, carefully cut the thread attaching the weave to the micro rings.
- Step 2) It is best to cut the straight length of weave thread between each crisscross.
- Step 3) Use your pin tail comb to slowly ease away the thread.
03. What are weft hair extensions?
Beaded weft hair extensions are created with real human hair which is sewn (either by hand or by machine) on to a horizontal strip, or "weft".
04. Are weft hair extensions good?
Weft hair extensions can be one of the best investments you make in your look, particularly if you have them installed by a professional and care for them correctly. If you still aren't sure whether weft hair extensions are the right choice for you, schedule a consultation with a professional stylist.
05. What is hair weft length?
Weft hair extensions are available in 8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", and 28" Inches respectively
06. How long do weft hair extensions last?
With proper care and maintenance weft hair extensions can lasts for upto 1-2 years.
07. How much do weft hair extensions cost?
Cost of weft hair extensions depends on the length you are picking. it starts from as low as Rs 7500 and can go upto Rs. 15000.